Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sitting Pretty

Ah to be as content as Content-a-Bella wouldn't that be spectacular?!
I hate to admit it but this stamp has been in my bella binda for a very long time - finally she got inked! For this layout I used Mojo Mondays 75.

The image is stamped with mementos ink and coloured with copics, the flower is paper pieced (shocking I know!!) the paper arrived today; it has some shimmer to it but I couldn't get a good picture of it. The paper is by SEI Mimosa.
The DS paper is Basic Greys Urban Prairie and I layered it on SU's basic black for grounding. I added some Bella Bonbons in Charcoal

Remember you have until 6pm EST on Thursday to email your Bellariffic Friday's card to Emily

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day (I'm cheating & posting my Thursday post now before I go to be; really it is Thursday East of me...)

Dana

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

excellent...lovin' the basic grey!

Shannan Teubner said...

Totally fabulicious!

Leslie said...

Love that Basic Gray paper and the layout. You even cut out the flower for her hair!

Karen Motz said...

I want a pretty pink flower chair like that! This is awesome...love your paper choice. :)

Olena said...

Very nice card! Coloring is perfect!!! ~Olena~

Janet said...

very pretty card! love the paper!!
hugs

Karen said...

Very nice! I never in a million years would have matted with the pattern, and put the big panel with the solid paper. But I *love* it. I am going to break out of my rut and try it. Thanks for the inspiration!
Great card!

Ruby said...

I've only just come across your blog. Your cards are gorgeous! I love them all! I love the way you've used the Mojo sketch with this one, it's fab!