Tuesday, February 3, 2009

OPPS......


It was suggested that I schedule my calendar posts for the 1st of each month; but I figured I will remember when I have a post ready right?! WRONG!!! I just sat down at my desk and looked at my calendar DUH!! So I have now taken pictures of the rest and will (hopefully) get it set to post on the 1st of each month, but really I can't make any promises....

For February I used LoveyBella from Stamping Bella. She is stamped with Mementos black on Papertrey white cs and coloured with copics. For the heart I used spicas to give it some bling. The image is mounted on SU's basic black and the calender is on Riding hood red

Thanks for stopping by - sorry I'm after the 1st!

Dana

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Ah, the lightbulb just went on - now I understand your email! Love this and love it even more 'cause you made me one!!!!

Karen Motz said...

She's sooooo pretty!