Sunday, February 22, 2009

JUST DRIVIN' BY

I realized I have neglectetd my little Elzybells from Amuse to I decided it was time to ink one up - thet problem is whenever I use a little Elyzbells I think how I need to order the originals!

I knew this image would be perfect for Jen's SFYTT from Saturday. Elzybell is stamped on Gina K's pure luxury cs and coloured with copics. I chose the colours based on the DS paper from WeR Memory Makers White Out collection and I love it because of the vibrant colours and of course it has orange :) The card base is su's chocolate chip, layered with rose red then the DS paper.

Thanks for stopping by - it's a late post because I was watching the Oscars- if you watched what did you think?

Dana

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Dana, whatta super sweet card!!! Love your choice of paper...sooo fun!

Leslie said...

Excellent card and perfect paper for the layout. I notice little Elzybell's car is orange - is that you in the car? Pretty, pretty card!

Karen Motz said...

Super cute!!! She has an adorable orange car too! I kinda watched the Oscars but it runs so late here on the east cost. I thought it was definitely more entertaining that usual. :)

LindaH said...

Love the use of Amy's sketch! I really need to pay more attention to sketch challenges because I am sketch challenged!

Anonymous said...

this is darling!!