Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Holidays!

I wanted to wish everyone a very safe & happy holidays, enjoy time with family & friends!
Here is one last Christmas card I made for this years batch. I love this Pure Innocence line from MFT and today I used Mercy's Sketch (MTSC53) and Pure Innocence's Merry Kissmas. The image is stamped with mementos ink and coloured with copics. On the snowman I added some microfine glitter and some tiny twinkles for his buttons. I used green stickles on her pompom, and baby blue stickles on his.

The DS paper is from basic greys Eskimo kisses, and I stitched around the edges. I added a snowflake from my Martha Stewart punch and a bella bonbon

Take care & again HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

Dana

Copics: BG000, BG01; RB10, RV11, RV32; R24, R27, R29; R59; E57, E59; YG17, YG67; E000, E00, E21, R02

2 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

How cute your image is and what fun patterned paper.

Karen Motz said...

I LOVE her rosy cheeks!!!