Monday, December 7, 2009

Stamping Bella Birthday Release!!

Today's the day Em is having a huge release for Stamping Bella's 3rd birthday!!

I am excited to show you a new BELLA! I loved this image as soon as I saw her & instantly thought it was me on the phone with my BFF, but then I realized we have advanced to headsets (yes so we can chat & stamp BRILLIANT!) so it can't be us!

I used this weeks Sweet Sunday Sketch (SSSC47) for my layout. Gossipabella is on bella's bestest paper and coloured with copics and I used a gelly roll pen on the pattern on her skirt. On her headband, phone and stool I used my clear glaze pen & in the middle of the phone (love the phone, it reminds me of the one from Pottery Barn) I added some orange stickles.

The DS paper is from Cosmo Cricket - Nutmeg 6x6 book and the punch in Fiskars Apron Lace border punch (thanks Joanne for always using this punch & showing me how much I needed it!!)

Em will be updating Bloggabella through out the day to show you all the new releases so make sure you keep checking back!!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day - if you're anywhere near me try & stay warm!!

Dana

Supplies: copics: BG10, BG23; E55, E57, E59; YR15, YR16; E000, E00, E21, R02; R00, R11; R24, R27. Clear Glaze Pen, Gelly Roll Pen, orange atyou spica pen, silver atyou spica pen, orange stickles, Fiskars Lace Apron Border Punch, DS Cosmo Cricket nutmeg; chocolate chip cs, riding hood red cs, chocolate chip ribbon, bella's bestest paper white

7 comments:

Leslie said...

Oooh she's great - looks like me on my kitchen phone - the cord is a mile long! :)

Lisa H. said...

soooo, cute! love this image, so adorable here!

byulgzr said...

such a cute image!!

Karen Motz said...

Is she gossiping with me??? :)

Anonymous said...

Yes Karen, she is gossiping with you!!! LOL Love her hair, so retro but adorable! Love all the new ones! He trashed the car...only undercarriage damage I assume....Men!

Teresa Kline said...

what a super cute image, your cards are awesome...have a good one!

enjoy *~*

Dana White said...
This comment has been removed by the author.