Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

For many of you it is already 2010! We still have several hours to go, and in a little while I plan to be like Winobella!!

I used Mercy's sketch from this week (MTSC54) and stamped Winobella on bella's bestest white paper and coloured the image with copics, originally I coloured her dress but then I decided to paper piece it. I used my clear glaze pen on the bottle and the glasses and used a clear atyou spica pen on her hairband. The DS paper is from Crate Papers Bliss line & I added a strip of Rich Razzleberry ribbon. The cs is pale plum, wild wasabi & rich razzleberry. The punch is Martha Stewart's scalloped dot border punch.

Funny thing is I was working on this card when I was talking to Karen today, we haven't connected over the holidays so today was our first chat - she used Winobella too for her New Years card & Mercy's Sketch - see we really are BFF's!!

I hope you all have a safe & wonderful New Years - I am happy to say we are staying in (it's REALLY cold here again) and we are on our own (PHEW!!) so I am going enjoy my wine while watching the hockey games & hubby is making me dinner - what a perfect new years!

Happy 2010

Dana

Copics: E000, E00, E21, R02; E55, E57, E59; V000, V12, V15, V17; RV19; GF17, G19

6 comments:

Karen Motz said...

Love her! Happy New Year my BFF!!!!

Danni said...

You and Karen make me giggle..how fun!
Great card, love the fun papers and colors!!

Janet said...

awwwwwwwww you guys are so cute!! Happy new year!! :)
hugs

Leslie said...

That is SO you my friend! Love her and really like how you made a green wine bottle! You and Karen are SO BFF - you both make me happy and so do your cards :)

Christyne said...

What a perfect Bella for a New Years celebration! All the best to you and yours in 2010!

Unknown said...

dana...what a great new year's card! love the color combo, papers, and coloring!

thanks for playing along with my sketch for last week...you did a fabulous job! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy