Saturday, December 19, 2009

Sweet Stop Sketch with a twist

I love that the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge blog does a monthly Sketch with a twist (SSS35), this weeks twist was to make a pocket card.

I looked at the sketch and made a long pocket card for 2 gift cards I am sending for gifts this year, the card is 7x 3 1/2". I chose Polly Packages from stamping bella; since it's for Christmas gifts, and stamped her on Bella's bestest paper and coloured her with copics. The DS paper is from American Crafts Merry Mint line. I cut the card front and made a pocket with the bottom portion, and made my card close over the card.

I paper pieced around the patterned paper and added some chocolate satin ribbon and a chocolate button. Inside the card I used Stamping Bella's sentiment "especially for you"

Make sure you go to The Sweet Stop blog to see the amazing Sweet Stop girls cards & have a fantastic Saturday!!

Dana

Copics: R24, R27, R29; E000, E00, R02; E25, E27; BG000, BG10, BG23; YG17, YG63, YG67

5 comments:

Danni said...

This is so cute!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Dana!! This gal is SUPER cute and I LOVE your pocket!!!

Leslie said...

How clever is that?! I love it and it's perfect for some gift cards I have to wrap - perfect timing my friend! Thanks!

Janet said...

soooooooooo cool! i love it:)
hugs

Nicole said...

AW DANA, this is adorable! Glad to have you designing with us!! Nicole