Sunday, January 22, 2012

Birthday Girl

Happy Sunday - I must admit I am a little bit of a loss not having the Sweet Sunday Sketch to play along with each week so instead I played along with this weeks MFTWSC55


For my card I inked up MFT's a la mode Birthday Girl.  The image is stamped with memento tuxedo black ink onto bella's bestest cream paper and coloured with copics.  I paper pieced the cupcake wrap with the dp paper MME's Quite Contrary Jack & Jill.  For the cupcake icing I used brown liquid applique and added some cinnamon micro fine glitter.  For her jewels I used a clear atyou spica pen.  For the flower I used die-namics Pretty Posies.  For the centre of the flower I added some black micro fine glitter.  The shading around the image is done withe pencils and gamsol.

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day

Dana

No comments: