Tuesday, January 17, 2012

It's Release Day and another Peek....

It's release day over at Stamping Bella today and I get to introduce you to Millie and Milo Acting as Royalty


Are they not the cutest?!  This set is awesome because it comes with 2 other sentiments - "King for a Day" and "Queen for a Day".  The image is stamped onto bella's bestest cream paper and coloured with copics.  I paper pieced their crowns and paper pieced Millie's dress with MME's Lost & Found Union Station.  On Milo's coat I used sparkly fluff and glitter.  I used various sizes and colours of rhinestones on their crowns.  For the shading around the image I used pencils and gamsol.

Make sure you stop by Bloggabella today to see the release - I do believe my shopping cart will be very full today!!!

Don't forget you still have time to play along with Bellariffic Fridays; this weeks challenge is to ink up your favourite image.  Email your card to Em by Thursday and remember to add your card to the SCS gallery

Thanks for stopping by

Dana

1 comment:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is divine Dana! What delightful images! Love it! :D