Saturday, August 1, 2009

Beach Baby, Beach Baby

Can you believe it's already August?! The summer days seem to fly by, but those long cold winter days seem to last forever! I can't complain we have had some nice weather here in Calgary - hopefully it will last through the month!


I chose Beachabella this month because everyone loves the beach! When I was growing up we had a cabin (truly a cabin) on the lake just outside my hometown of Nelson BC and it was fantastic we spent all day in or on the water it was simply the best way to spend our summer days! My parents sold it when I graduated high school & it was very traumatic to think of going to a public beach thankfully a year later they had a home on the lake again - so only 1 year of trauma for me :)

Don't forget Em is offering Free Shipping on all orders over $50.00 WORLDWIDE!! I know how brilliant when she had such a fab release on Thursday - my order is very long!!

Monday is a holiday here so we are hoping the weather co-operates but it never seems to on a holiday does it?!

Have a great day

Dana

1 comment:

Karen Motz said...

I love her plaid beach towel! I'll have to flip my calendar when we get home. :)