Wednesday, August 19, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DAD!!!

Today is the big barbecue and the weather is even co-operating out here; actually it's getting summer hot YEAH!! I think it's suppose to get into the low 90's!!

For my Dad's birthday card I used one of Jen's SKFYTT from awhile ago, but it was perfect with the paper and image I chose. I had a hard time deciding on the image & all my bindah's were spread around my stamp room when my hubby came in pointed to the mommy & baby cupcakes and said use those; so I did!


The image is stamped with mementos ink onto bella's bestest paper and coloured with copics. For the icing I used liquid applique and added some glamour dust glitter and let it dry. The ds paper is from Bo Bunny, and clearly lets ya know what the card is for!

I hope you are all having a great day - don't forget to get your cards to Em for this weeks Bellariffic Friday by midnight EST Thursday, this weeks sketch is by our new babe all the way from South Africa Meahni!

Dana

supplies: copics, nesites, swiss dots embossing folder, liquid applique, glitter, cs pumpkin pie, wild wasabi, pacific point, DS Bo Bunny

1 comment:

Karen Motz said...

fun fun FUN!!! LOVE all the bright colours and the glittery cupcakes are still manly with blue, green, orange and red. :)