Friday, August 7, 2009

I love all things ADDY 'tude so for this weeks Bellariffic Friday I chose ADDY 'tude Loves to Sparkle for Paula's stellar sketch.


I stamped the image on Bella's Bestest paper & coloured her with copics. The image is cut out with a rectangle nesties & layered on a piece of bazzil cs. I paper pieced her wrap and added some glitter to her very large diamond!! For her glasses I used my glaze pen (love it!) The DS paper is from SEI's Mimosa line. The sentiment comes with the stamp, I stamped it with black ink then went over it with my Atyou Spica pen in black to give it some sparkle

Make sure you pop over to Bloggabella to see all the amazing cards, and remember to leave a comment to win some bucks!!

Have a great weekend & thanks for stopping by

Dana

supplies - su melon mambo cs & ribbon, bella bestest paper, sei mimosa paper, green apple bazzil paper, atyou spica pen, glaze pen, corner rounder punch, glamour dust glitter

4 comments:

Shannan Teubner said...

Soooo adorable, Dana! Love the colors you chose!

Meahni said...

I'm so pleased to see I wasn't the only one who did not get the split sentiment thingy going. If I could write my OWN (lol), it would be a lot easier!
Beautiful, I nearly used this image myself.

Janet said...

such a super card! love it:)
hugs

Unknown said...

Isn't this so pretty Dana! I love it.
Can't wait for you to get here!! How many more days. we're going to have so much fun in VT!