Monday, August 31, 2009

Lovely LULU

I wanted to play along with Beate's WSC95 and finally had a chance to make a card - I am really glad her weekend sketch challenge is back now it's just finding the time to play along regularly!

For this weeks sketch I chose Lulu Ketto because I need a birthday card for our niece & with any luck it will get to Edmonton on time! Lulu is stamped on Bella's Bestest paper and coloured with copics. I chose purple paper from my stash because that's one of her favourite colours. I used stickles on her wings because it's easy to smudge for some sparkle. Instead of a circle I used one of my ghost hearts with the matching paper on it. I added some bella string of pearl baubles instead of a sentiment

Thanks for stopping by - it's Monday so pop over to Bloggabella for this weeks Bellariffic Fridays sketch!

Dana

5 comments:

Janet said...

awwww what a sweet card! love it:)
hugs

Karen Motz said...

This is SO sweet! Great job with the sketch and I love the colours you worked with.

Shannan Teubner said...

This is too cute, sistah! Love the purple!

Leslie said...

Super sweet card my friend! Beate's layouts are fab.

Beate said...

That is soooo cute! Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles