Saturday, August 29, 2009

Rudolph the Mojo Reindeer....



Happy Saturday! It's sunny and gonna be nice today (might even need the AC; yes we are one of the few in Calgary who have it - thanks to the peeps who built our place!) So because it's gonna be a fantastic day I decided to post a Christmas card
I used this weeks Mojo sketch as my starting point and inked up Reindeer Circle and stamped it on Bella's bestest paper and coloured him with copics. The colours were chosen based on the new Christmas paper I have from American Crafts called Merry Mint. I decided to make him Rudolph so I added some red stickles to his nose. It doesn't really show in the pictures but I used my silver and red atyou spica pens on the decorations

Hubby & I are going to check out the new big mall in Calgary today - late though so we can stop for a nice dinner on the way home & maybe some vino to recover - there is only 1 way in & out right now YIKES maybe I should have some vino before we go...

Have a great Saturday

Dana

Supplies: whisper white cs, bella bestest paper, chocolate chip paper, riding hood red, prisma blue paper, ds Merry Mint American Crafts, chocolate grosgrain ribbon, copics, nesties, cutttlebug snowflake embossing, stickles, atyou spica pen

1 comment:

Janet said...

super card!! :) its pretty cold here...i think you have our heat!
lol
hugs