Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!




I hope everyone had a safe & Happy New Years Eve; ours was good except for the outcome at the hockey game!

This is the start of my Bella Calender that I am making this year; yes I am still making them BUT I do hope to have them sent off this week!
I made a desk calender 2 years ago then last year I wasn't going to but once the new years started my Mom gave me such a hard time about not having a desk calender that I made a one page calender and all was well again!
This year I knew what I wanted to make; but by the time I started I was already late (sounds like a bit of a theme, must work on that!)

For January because it's still cold and snowy I thought Glideabella from Stamping Bella would be perfect. She is stamped with Mementos Black ink on Papertrey Ink's White cardstock and then coloured with copics. The image is mounted on SU's Perfect Plum and the calender is mounted on SU's Bashful Blue. I did use the Gelly Roller pen to add a little glitter to the image

As you might have guessed I will show the others each month BUT I promise it will be done long before February

Have a great New Years Day & thanks for stopping by all the best in 2009

Dana
supplies: Stamps -Glideabella, Stamping Bella; Copics, SU paper Perfect Plum, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Papertrey White CS

2 comments:

Karen Motz said...

She looks like she's having such a fun time skating along. Can't wait to see the rest of the months! :)

Leslie said...

Ah, so I'm guessing your Oilers didn't slide like Glidabella to a win? Love the calendar and like Karen, look forward to each month.