Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Rumor has it....


I am in LOVE with this image from Stamping Bella "Rumor has it girl" - and the sentiment is perfect for so many occasions!!

For this card I used Jen's Sketch for you to try which was a lot of fun - I look forward to her sketches every weekend

Rumor has it is stamped with Memento black ink on Gina K's Pure Luxury CS and coloured with lyras, mineral spirits using a stump. I enjoying my lyra's the more I play with them (hmmm I am sure that's what Nicky told me the first time I tried them - just need to use them & you will love them; she is such a wise sistah!!)

I loved the paper I used for Fabby the other day so I used it again on this image it's from We R memory makers and it's called nonsense -ding dong and it is mounted on SU's Baja Breeze. The card base is Gina K's Pure Luxury paper 120lbs. The image is mounted on Kiwi Kiss, and the corner is baja breeze. I used my SU's small and large oval for the sentiment; which is mounted on SU's Pumpkin Pie.

The flowers in the corner on put on with my Kajinker - they are coloured vinyl; that Em she finds all the coolest stuff!

Thanks for stopping by - have a great Tuesday

Dana

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable set!

Leslie said...

This is such a sweet card Dana. You'll make Nicky proud with your Lyras and mineral spirits - great colouring job!

Janet said...

such a cute card! love it!

Nicky said...

Great colouring Dana. I used the exact same patterned paper yesterday with Beachabella. Love the card.
Nicky

Anonymous said...

Another great card Dana!

Yankee in England said...

The little girls are sooo cute. Great job on the sketch