Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Shoppin' We Will Go....


I have to say being sick this past week has affected my groove; just can't seem to get it together.

I do love anything Stella from Stamping Bella; when she was first released I told Nicky & Em I wasn't so sure, then after making a couple cards with Nicky at Stamping Bella I was hooked - how could you not love her?!

Stella Goin' Shoppin' is stamped on Gina K 80lb white cs, and naturally coloured with copics. To give her shoes the patten look a fine lady like Stella deserves I added a coat of SU's Crystal Effects.
The DS paper is from Paper Trunk; called "Jellybean" and I actually only had one sheet so I am shocked that I cut into it. Yep I tend to buy in twos because if I just have one sheet I might not want to cut into it; I know I must get over this....

The image & DS paper is mounted on SU's Regal Rose & basic black and the card base is SU's Kraft. I needed a little bling on the image so I used my SU's Word Window punch with the Regal Rose and added a some Charcoal bon bons from Stamping Bella.

Hope to find my groove tomorrow, thanks for stopping by

Dana

2 comments:

Karen Motz said...

She's awesome!!! You've matched the colours perfectly to the paper. Was that you yesterday at the scrapbooking store, with your bags of goodies? :)

Janet said...

wow!! great card!! love the colours! the paper rocks! hope you are feeling better soon!
hugs