Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sweet Tweet


When I saw this little Birdie from Imaginisce's new line Twitterpated I knew I HAD to have him - he is so darn cute!!

I stamped him on Gina K 80lb Pure Luxury cs with Palette black ink and coloured him in with my copics; the colour choice was easy because I was using Imaginisce's DS paper Twitterpated, Mushroom Fancy to go with him. I am so happy the paper actually works really well with SU's So Saffron, Riding Hood Red and Tangerine Tango. I was shocked when I realized how little of the Tangerine Tango I used; I love orange on cards so why has it been neglected?!


Anyways, birdie was cut out with my nesties and then I outlined the image with my Atyou Spica in black to give it a bit more definition. The sentiment so tweet is also from Imaginisce and again I went over the words with the Atyou pen. To give his beak some shine I added a little of SU's crystal effects. Then I FINALLY used some of my tangerine ribbon (again why has it been neglected?!)

Again I have to say thanks to Gloria over at Scrapbooker's Paradise north she showed me the new Imaginisce line as soon as it arrived

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day -

Dana

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

How stinkin' a-dorable!!!

Leslie said...

That bird is really SO TWEET! I like how you turned the nestie sideways - clever girl.

Karen Motz said...

Ahhhhhhhh!!! He's cutie cuter!!!! I LOVE him!!!

Nicky said...

Love the card and that Birdie is just too cute for words.
Nicky