Friday, July 3, 2009

Posies for Bellariffic

Happy Friday!! I am so excited because not only is it Bellariffic Fridays but I am driving up to spend the afternoon with my girlfriend & her sweet baby boy - I love kids (especially because I give them back & come home to my quiet house!!)

Today's Bellariffic is a sketch by Linda - if you haven't been to her blog she will blow you away with her colouring! I chose Tiny Tots Picking Posies for my card. The image is coloured with copics and I added some stickles to the centres of my flowers.

The cb is chocolate chip layered with a piece of old olive which I embossed with sizzix flowers. The sentiment comes with stamp (love that) and the ds paper came from stamping bella, but I must confess the name was cut off the piece when I looked - Sorry!! I added some old olive bonbons in the corner

Make sure you stop by Bloggabella to see all the other cards and remember to leave a comment - you could win Bella bucks

Have a great day

Dana

7 comments:

Karen Motz said...

Just wonderful!!!

Leslie said...

I love that little turtle! Your DP is gorgeous too.

Shannan Teubner said...

Too cute, Dana! Love it!

Janet said...

awwwwwwwwwww how sweet! love it:)
hugs

LaurieVF said...

Your card is "ADORABLE"...love your colouring....one day I will have to invest in the copics.....just afraid it could become an expensive adventure.
Laurie VF

Anonymous said...

Super cute girl!

Unknown said...

Dana, this is just BEAUTIFUL! Wonderful card! Super duper CUTE!