Saturday, June 5, 2010

Smells like Cake

Yeah it's Saturday and time for another Sweet Stop Sketch challenge!!  I've realized I don't have a lot of specifically birthday cards in my stash so this week I decided to make a birthday card.



For this weeks sketch (SSS59) I finally inked up one of my TCP stamp sets - Smells like Cake
The image is stamped with mementos ink and coloured with the image with copics.  The paper is all from a kit from Taylored Expressions called Petals & Paisley.  I used a turquoise atyou spica pen on the pom pom on the party hat & lemon atyou on the sparkles on the cupcake.  I sponged around the image with mementos cantaloupe ink
The punch is from Martha Stewart

Please stop the Sweet Stop Blog to see what the other Sugar Babies have created and I hope you can play along with us this week!

Thanks for stopping by & have a fantastic day!!

Dana

copics: e55, e57, e59, y11, y13, yr15, bg10, bg 32, bg34

8 comments:

Julie said...

Just love it! X

Joanne B. said...

ca-uuuuute one Dana!

Karen Motz said...

Totally adorable!!! And you can NEVER have enough birthday cards!!!

Crafty Engineering said...

So fun and cute Dana!

Julie Masse said...

Very very cute Dana - love the fun image! :)

Elaine aka Quixotic said...

Super-sweet, Dana!

Danni said...

Super cute and fun!

Leslie said...

Ooh, that is very cute - love the colour combo!