Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sending you Some Christmas Wishes

Happy Sunday!!  Today I'm back with another Corrosive Challenge card which is a sketch this fabulous sketch this week.


I finally inked up MFT's PI girls Sending you Some Christmas Wishes.  I stamped the image with mementos ink and coloured her with copics.  On her hat and boots I used some liquid applique and added some glitter and heat.  For the snow on the ground I used some sugar sparkly fluff and for the snow falling I used a quickie glue pen and glitter.  For her buttons on her coat and the tree I used some tiny twinkles.  The ds paper is We R memory Merry & Bright.

Stop by the Corrosive Challenge blog to see all the other creations and I hope you can play along with us this week

Dana

6 comments:

Karen Motz said...

This is beyond sweet!!! Love all the sparkly snow in the background!

Janet said...

omg this is too cute! love the blingy tree:)
hugs

Danni said...

This is so cute!! Love the colors!

Leslie said...

Love, love, LOVE it!! I love all the bling on the tree and her fluffy hat and boot trim! Your colouring is great!

paula tracy williamson said...

She is just YUMMMMMY Dana! Your shading on her coat is so pretty and I love your fur on her hat and boots {not to mention that soft snow falling...just like here in Michigan.}

Leslie said...

She's even MORE beautiful in person....THANK YOU!!!