Sunday, April 17, 2011

Wintery Sweet Sunday

Not the weather BUT the card is wintery!!  Ya never know here though!  Here's Karen's sketch (SSSC113)  for this week

For my card I decided to get a Christmas card made - otherwise I'll be in a lot of trouble come December!  I inked up A Snowman & a Cardinal by Mo Manning from Stamping Bella.  The image is on bella's bestest white cs and coloured with copics.  The ds paper is Crate Papers Snow day.  I embossed the cs with cuttlebugs snowflakes embossing folder and added a ghost snowflake and some clear rhinestones.  For the snow on the ground I used liquid applique and glitter.


Please stop by the rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers blogs and remember to link you card on Karen's blog



Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day

Dana 

10 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Dana, this is so cute! I love snowmen and collect them...must ad this to my collection soon!

LOL it's still wintery alright...pfft....the shovel and I have another date today :(

Karen Motz said...

This is delightful my friend!!! LOVE this image and the puffy snow is perfect!!!

Vicki Burdick said...

So cute Dana!!! love that snowman and your fun colors!! Perfect!!!

Karen Giron said...

So cute! Love the ghost snowflake against the embossed paper and your snowman is just the sweetest! Love it!

Leslie said...

Ah, you know how I love a snowman! Cute, cute, cute and love the ghost snowflake - pretty colours too!

Crafty Cath said...

OMG do you guys still have snow to worry about? Well, your snowflakes on the card look great but I think I'd be screaming if this was in my yard right now. Love your color combo!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

How lovely Dana! What a great idea to make Christmas cards throughout the year! Sweet snowman image! :D

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

LOVE your snowflake!!! and the little snowman.. well.. isn't he adorable!!!

xx SJ

Kerri said...

Grt job love the choice of colors...the snowflakes r grt...thks for sharing

Jodi Collins said...

How SWEET girlie! LOVE this image and the "snow" underneath him! That ghost snowflake is the perfect touch!