Tuesday, June 7, 2011

SK8R Boy

I hope you are all having a great week; mine has consisted of elevating my foot, icing my foot & going to physio for my foot - not too exciting but it is improving; hoping to get on the golf course in the next couple of weeks (if the weather ever improves here!!)


Today I have another boy card for you - I hardly ever make them and now it seems like I have been on a bit of a roll with them!  I inked up one of my Tiddly Inks stamps that has been neglected SK8R boy - this is a perfect image for our friends in Toronto's son; he is a skate boarder dude since hubby gave him his first skateboard years ago!

The image is stamped with memento ink onto bella's bestest cream paper and coloured with copics.  I used a clear glaze pen for the sun glass.  The DS paper is MME Stella & Rose Hattie and I stitched around the layers.

Just a reminder that this weeks Bellariffic Fridays challenge is Paper Piecing - email your  card to Em by Thursday to be included & you could win yourself some bella bucks!

Thanks for stopping by

Dana

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Cute! Don't you be trying any skateboarding my friend! Hope the foot heals quickly :)

Danni said...

I missed what happened but I hope whatever it was that you are healed soon!! Hugs!!
Cute card!! Love the image and the fun papers!

Anonymous said...

Sa-weet Limpy!!! I have always loved this guy! Great choice of paper too!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Oh my! This is so ADORABLE Dana! You've colored up that sweet image perfectly! Hope that your foot feels better soon! :D