Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sweet Sunday 132

Happy Sunday - I hope everyone on the east coast is safe & dry!!  Karen has another fabulous sketch for us (SSSC132)  



I must admit I struggled a wee bit with this one; I think it's because I didn't attempt to flip it!! 


I inked up Stamping Bella's  Rustic Window Box by Mo Manning  and coloured the image with copics.  I paper pieced the flowers on the image and used a clear glaze pen on the windows.  Because I went with a funky window colour I cut the image out and paper pieced it to give the window the look that it's on a brown house.  I added some glitter to the centre of the flowers.  The ds paper is Basic Grey's hello luscious.  I added 3 die-namics rolled flowers.

Please stop by the rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers blogs and remember to link your card on Karen's blog if you have a chance to play along with us this week.



Thanks for stopping by & have a great day

Dana 

8 comments:

Pauline said...

Oh this is so pretty Dana! Love how you did the window - love the colour combo as well.

Leslie said...

I did an actual "oooh" out loud!!! LOVE that you made the window and box blue to match with the brown house and that you paper pieced the flowers to make them stand out!! LOVE this colour combo - lovely, lovely card my friend!!

Vicki Burdick said...

So pretty Dana, love the colors on this!!!

Karen Giron said...

Oh my goodness, this stamp is gorgeous! LOVE the blue on the brown and the roses are a perfect touch!

Teresa Zuehls said...

Your card is lovely! I love the window box and the pattern paper.

Lynn Put said...

How pretty! I struggled with this weeks sketch too, but you did an incredible job! I love the paper pieced flowers with glittered centers!

Ebru Vatansever said...

Fantastic card Dana, love the mini roses !!

Mad for Paper said...

Love your card. The window is perfect for this sketch.
TFS
Ang