Friday, December 2, 2011

Bellariffic Friday

Things are a little crazy in my household with events for hubby's work & my parents coming mid month & my trying to get everything done and sent on time SO Em gave me the month off (she's da bestest!!).  Now that doesn't mean I won't be posting at all BUT it means I may be missing Bellariffic Fridays and will be light on my posts this month.

Please stop by Bloggabella to see the rest of the Babes Holiday creations and what the sistahs have sent in.  Next weeks Bellariffic Fridays theme is all White card.  Email your cards to Em by Thursday to be included & you could win some bella bucks

Thanks for stopping by

Dana

3 comments:

Crafty Cath said...

Well we sure will miss your creations! Have fun this holiday season!

Leslie said...

Well, I miss you already! :)

Jodi Collins said...

She is SO darling Dana! LOVE the colors and papers! The flower with the resin flower inside is the perfect touch!