Monday, February 6, 2012

Birfday Cake

I'm still trying to get some Birthday cards in my stash so today I have another one to share with you - Izzie has a Birfday cake 


The image is stamped onto bella's bestest cream paper with memento tuxedo black ink.  I coloured the image with copics and added some shading with pencils and mineral spirits.  On the cake I used a clear glaze pen to give the icing some shine and a red atyou spica on the flowers.  The cake is paper pieced.  On the polka dots on the dress I used black micro fine glitter, on the polka dots on the hairband I used a pitch black atyou spica pen.  The dp is MME's market street.


You still have time to play along with this weeks Bellariffic Fridays challenge which is another wonderful sketch.
Email your card to Em by Thursday to be included on Bloggabella and remember to link your cards in the SCS gallery

Thanks for stopping by

Dana

No comments: