Sunday, April 22, 2012

Lolly

It's a Sweet Sunday Sketch Sunday  (SSSC157) and Karen had another fabulous sketch for us. 



 I wanted to ink up one of the new Uptown Girls from Stamping Bella's March release so I flipped the sketch.  Here is Lolly and her Brolly.....


The image is stamped with memento tuxedo black ink onto bella's bestest cream cs and coloured with copics.  As soon as I stamped the image I was thinking about what I could paper piece - I decided on the umbrella and part of her boots.  Since there are so many fun styles of rubber boots out there now I thought she should have some too.  The ds paper is MME's Quite Contrary Jack & Jill.  On the trim of the umbrella; jacket and boots I used a yellow atyou spica pen.  On the planter I added some shine with a clear glaze pen.  The grass and the shading around the image is done with pencils and gamsol.  I added some glitter for the rain.  The flower is MFT's flower trio and leaf trio die with a button in the centre.  For the banner I used MFT's first place banner die.   

Please stop by the rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers AND our guest designer blogs to see their creations.  If you can play along with us remember to link your card on Karen's blog for a chance to be a Guest Designer

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day

Dana 
copics: E0000, E000, E00, RO2 (skin) BG32, BG 34 (planter) R20, R22, R24, R29 (flower and dress) Y11, Y13, Y15 (jacket & boots) YG13 (leaves) E25, E27 (soil &  part of the hair) E29, E47, E49 (hair) 

11 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

awwww she's a cutie pie!!! Fabulous colouring! I really need to dig out my pencils soon!!! Thanks for inspiring me!

Karen Giron said...

She's so sweet! I love her big yellow jacket and red umbrella. This is fabulous!

Vicki Burdick said...

Oh MY, is this ever adorable, love that sweet image and your coloring is fantastic!!!

Lisa Lynn said...

Love your coloring on your adorable card.

Lynn Put said...

Oh goodness I absolutely love your card! I need this image now, this is so adorable! Your colors and patterns along with flipping the sketch look fantastic!

Crafty Cath said...

Girl we're sharing the same brain waves this week! That's makes two images in two days! Hehe! Love the rain drop and red checkered papers. I knew you'd flip this sketch and it always looks so perfect when you do! Beautiful!

Karen Motz said...

I just LOVE her yellow coat and gingham umbrella and boots!!! She looks like she's having such a fun time!!

Teresa Zuehls said...

Lovely card. I love the raindrop pp. It's perfect for your card. The stamped image is adorable and love the umbrella too. SO very cute. TFS and have a great week.

Ebru Vatansever said...

I love this Sketch and I love your card even more :o)
Gorgeous paper piecing my fiend and her yellow rain jacket is posh. Simply beautiful !!

Ebru Vatansever said...

I love this Sketch and I love your card even more :o)
Gorgeous paper piecing my fiend and her yellow rain jacket is posh. Simply beautiful !!

Anonymous said...

You PP her boots!!! SHUT UP!!! Amazing card!