Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Sweet Sunday on Tuesday....

I'm late with my Sweet Sunday card for this week.  I had a card all ready to post on Thursday before we went away for the weekend but when I went to edit my photo there was a smudge in the photo and it wasn't on the lens!  Needless to say I didn't have time to make another!!

Here is this weeks sketch from Karen (SSSC181)


For my card I inked up one of my new Stamping Bella image from Diane Duda - Your's Truly


The image is stamped with memento tuxedo black ink onto bella's bestest white cardstock and coloured with copics.  For the shading around the image I used distress inks in both tumbled glass and antique linen.  The dp is MME's Honey


If you play along with us this week remember to link your card on Karen's blog for a chance to be a Sweet Sunday Guest Stamper

In case you haven't had a chance to take a look here are the other Sweet Sunday stampers links and this weeks Guest Stamper



Thanks so much for stopping by & have a great day!!

Dana 

copics: E0000, E0000, E00, E11, R02, R20, R81, R85, R24, R29, Y11, Y13, Y15, E42, E43, E44, E47, E49 

6 comments:

Danni said...

Fabulous card!! Pretty paper you paired her with!

Crafty Cath said...

Oh my I LOVE this! And I mean everything...the colors, the image, your coloring. The sketch is perfect for the flow of her hair. It's like it was meant to be. Love!

Pauline said...

Dana, this is absolutely gorgeous! A perfect image to fit this layout. Love your colouring, shading is awesome, especially her hair. Well done!!!

Karen Motz said...

This is REALLY fabulous!!! I bet that was you smiling away this past weekend!!!

Leslie said...

Worth the wait my friend! Honestly your shading on her is fantastic!!!! The skin, the hair, the dress - just perfect!! Love the pretty paper too!

Anonymous said...

Honey, this is gorgeous! I love that image!