Tuesday, November 19, 2013

100 Complete!!

I needed to make the holiday cards we send out for hubby's work and to family and friends.  You know once you send out a "made" card you can't go back to buying them and somehow the number I need to make keeps increasing!

For my card this year I thought I had a simple card - Ya right!!  There are 4 layers (one embossed) a sentiment panel that's embossed and then 5 layers to the tree.  Oh and the little washi tape snowflake and rhinestone - yep I'm crazy!!


When I designed the card I was sure I had bought a 2 layer Christmas Tree Silhouette while in Kelowna earlier in the summer, Amanda from Ever After Scrapbooking & Papercrafts was sure it was Dee's Distinctively Christmas Stack tree I'd bought from her - she was right!

The DP is MME's Mistletoe Magic, when I make mass production cards I use the 12x12 paper.  The sentiment panel is a sentiment from My Favourite Things Merry & Bright which I think is retired.  I stamped it with versamark ink then heat embossed with white embossing powder; yep all 100 of them!  For the white panel behind the tree I used swiss dots embossing folder.

Now to find the list and start the addressing process!!




Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

2 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Cute Christmas card! I like how the Christmas tree layers are wonky. Fun background paper too!

Life and Knits said...

Super cute!! Love all the layers! I really need to get crankin'!

Susie