Sunday, December 22, 2013

Sweet Sunday Sketch celebrates 200 sketches!

Can you believe that Karen has come up with 200 fabulous Sweet Sunday Sketches for us to play along with?!  Here's Sketch 200 for you to play along with


I flipped the sketch because I wanted to use Stamping Bella's Merry Christmas and Happy New Year stamp before it's retired.  It's on sale right now at Stamping Bella.


I inked the image with worn lipstick and shabby shudder distress markers and stamped it onto bella's bestest white card stock.  The dp is an old one from my Christmas stash - Crate Paper's Snow Day.

I stamped the sentiment using with versa mark ink on the inside of my card and added banners in the dp using MFT fishtail stax die-namics.


In celebration of SSSC200 Karen will be giving away a couple of MFT gift certificates to people who play along so remember to link you card on Karen's Blog

Please stop by the rest of the Sweet  Sunday Stampers to see their SSSC200 creations!




Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

8 comments:

Lynn Put said...

Wonderful Christmas card Dana! I really like how you flipped the sketch and how your sentiment pops with the two colors.

Karen Giron said...

I love this! The sentiment is so pretty with the different fonts and I love how you turned the sketch. Super cute!

Dawn Easton said...

Fabulous, Dana!!! Happy holidays to you!

Tracy said...

Love how you turned the sketch Dana! Happy Holidays to you and your family!!!

Anonymous said...

Cheerful blend of colors.

Lisa H. said...

super cute and festive! Merry Christmas!

Karen Motz said...

Love the two tone sentiment! Merry Christmas my friend!

Anonymous said...

Love this layout, great for #200!