Friday, March 28, 2014

Wishing for Spring

Today's Bellariffic Fridays challenge was a sketch and I decided to make a spring card since this was the view at my house yesterday, and it's not suppose to change until after the weekend


For my card I finally inked up Uptown Girl Bunny and her Daffodil.



The image is stamped with memento tuxedo black ink onto bella's bestest white card stock and coloured with pencils with mineral spirits and copics.  Her dress was done with pencils, the rest with copics.  I then fussy cut the image and mounted it on a white card stock from the DP Authentique - Delightful.  I added some pink rhinestones in the corners.

Please stop by Bloggabella to see the rest of the Babes and Sistah's creations.  Next weeks challenge is an inspiration challenge.  Simply ink up a current Stamping Bella image and email your card to Em by Thursday to be included on Bloggabella and you could win the monthly prize






Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

4 comments:

Pauline said...

Your card todays speaks SPRING- beautifully done - love your soft colours. Oh my, will winter every be done. It's suppose to warm up to about 5-6 degrees this weekend and maybe reach 10C on Monday - I'm so ready for Spring! Have a great weekend, and stay warm.

arelierbymary said...

You have still snow :( Poor :(
I hope that You will be great weather :) Beautiful cards and projects. Best wishes from Poland :)

Anonymous said...

Cutest easter card ever!!! Are you not sick of this weather, but today is nice!!!!!

Leslie said...

Oh my goodness that photo of snow is so, SO wrong, but your card makes up for it! Cute cute cute!