Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day Sweet Sunday

Happy Mother's day to all the Mom's out there!  Karen has another fabulous sketch for us (SSSC219)


I made my card a square card to work with my image.



Stamping Bella's Scribble Garden is stamped with versa fine black ink onto water colour paper then embossed with clear embossing powder.  The image is coloured with Tombow markers and distress markers blended with a water colour brush.  The DP is Pink Paislee's Hometown Summer.  For the scallop I used MFT's small scallop border die-namics.

Please stop by the rest of the Sweet Sunday Sketchers blogs to see their creations and if you play along with us this week remember to link your card on Karen's blog




Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

4 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

So sweet, love the square card and all those fab flowers!!

Dana Joy said...

Love your card Dana. So pretty.

Karen Motz said...

So pretty!! I love all the rich colours!!!

Life and Knits said...

So super cute Dana! Love the sparkle and thanks for your visit to my blog. So sweet of you!

Susie