Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sweet Sunday 232

It's time for another Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge from Karen (SSSC232)


For my card this week I used Stamping Bella's Annie from Arthur and Annie (love how they are 2 separate images)


The image is stamped with memento tuxedo black ink onto bella's bestest card stock and coloured with copics.  I then fussy cut the image out to mount on the black background.  The dp is BG's Knee Highs.  I layered 2 buttons in the corner - like the look but not good for mailing!

Please stop by the rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers blogs to see their creations and if you play along with us this week remember to link your card to Karen's Blog.



Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Ack! She is cute, cute, cute! This color combo is fantastic for this layout.

Leslie said...

Oh so sweet Dana! I must try this sketch!!

Lynn Put said...

How sweet! I'm loving these berry colors with the black and your image is adorable.

Karen Motz said...

This is darling! Love that fun patterned paper layer!

Lisa H. said...

Super cute! Super cool paper.