Friday, August 21, 2015

I Finally made a Card.....

Happy Friday I'm so excited that I finally got my stamp room organized and a card made - it feels so good.  I've changed my storage system and I'm not sure I love it but I now have 3 spaces in my room for various creations.  It took longer then I thought to get settled.....

Today's Bellariffic Fridays challenge was a colour inspiration photo

For my card I made a Thank you card for my Aunt and Uncle.  I made a quick trip to my hometown with my BFF and was lucky enough to see one of my aunts and uncles and score some huckleberry jam AND liquor which is FABULOUS on vanilla ice cream...


Thank you Hoppy Poppy is stamped with memento's ink onto bella's bestest white card stock and coloured with copics, I'm always amazed with the number of copics I use on this little image.  The DP is Pink Paislee's Hello Sunshine.


Please stop by Blogabella to see the rest of the babes and sistah's creations.  Next weeks challenge is a sketch challenge.  Just use a current Stamping Bella image and email your card to Em by Thursday to be included on blogabella




Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

No comments: