Friday, July 22, 2016

Mojo Bella Sketch 15

Today's Bellariffic Fridays challenge was another MojoBella sketch.

I needed to make a Thank you card for a neighbour who kindly took over hosting book club the week I was suppose to - life sent a curve ball and I couldn't do it.

For my card I used Uptown Girl Rebecca loves to Read.



The image is stamped onto bella's bestest white card stock and coloured with a combo of copics and pencils blended with gamsol.  I used a french script embossing folder which was perfect because the book we read took place in Paris - The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah; a fantastic read!


I used a thank you die on the front and used the sentiment on the inside of the card.


Please stop by Blogabella to see the rest of the babes creations with the sketch.  Next weeks challenge is a ONE LAYER WONDER card - to play along just use a current Stamping Bella image and email your card to Em by Thursday




Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

No comments: