Friday, March 17, 2017

Sometimes People Forget.....

Happy St Patricks Day!  Today's Bellariffic Fridays challenge was to add some bling to your card.

For my card I used one of Stamping Bella's Big Words stamp Sometimes People forget.


On a piece of white bestest paper I stamped an MFT floral background stamp with versa mark ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.  I then used spun sugar and cracked pistachio distress inks.  The sentiment is stamped with stazon on vellum.   I added some sequins and tiny rhinestones for the bling

I used the same colours to stamp the floral background on the inside of the card and again put the sentiment on vellum.  I flipped the colours on the stamp so the behind the sentiment was spun sugar


Please stop by Blogabella to see the rest of the babes and sistah's creations.  Next weeks challenge is an inspiration photo.  To play along use any current stamping bella image and email your card to Em by Thursday






Thanks for stopping by!

Dana
SaveSave

No comments: