Friday, June 23, 2017

Happy Dance

This weeks Bellariffic Friday's challenge was an inspiration photo - I must admit I took some liberties and really only went with the colours.  I decided since there was a lovely cake it must be a celebration so I could do a happy dance

For my card I used Stamping Bella's Happy Dance Squidgy and "Cut it Out"



The image is stamped onto bella's bestest paper and coloured with copics, and pencils blended with mineral spirits.  I added some glossy accents to her dancing shoes.   I then cut the image out with the corresponding "cut it out" die.

Please stop by Blogabella to see the rest of the babes creations.  Next weeks challenge is to make a shaker card!  Just use a current stamping bella image and email your card to Em by Thursday to be included on Blogabella




Thanks for stopping by!

Dana
SaveSave

No comments: