Monday, August 10, 2009

Kenya wishes

I have a stack of sketches that I haven't had a chance to make, and at the very top was this Bellariffic Friday sketch from July 17th by my friend Joanne (see you soon!!)

I chose Kenya Ketto and stamped her on Bella's Bestest Paper and coloured her with copics and added some glitter and used my glaze pen on the flowers on her shoes & in the centre of the flowers on her dress
The DS paper is from Making Memories called Great escapes. The cb is baja breeze and layered with kiwi kiss, the ribbon is kiwi kiss.

After I finished this card I realized it was the perfect birthday card for my cousin Crystal because she LOVES green & she went to Africa and did an amazing scrapbook of her trip. She is also the one who introduced me to all things scrap booking and took me to my first stamping party - yep she introduced me to this very slippery slope of a hobby! Her birthday was on Saturday & I actually got her card in the mail BEFORE her birthday so I am hoping it arrived before today!

Don't forget to stop by Bloggabella to see what Em has in store for Bellariffic Friday this week!

Thanks for stopping by - have a great day

Dana

supplies- copics, circle nesties, glamour dust glitter, glaze pen, cs- baja breeze, kiwi kiss, making memories great escapes, kiwi kiss ribbon

3 comments:

Karen Motz said...

LOVE this! The colours are so bright and cheery and that paper is really yummy too!
Only 28 more sleeps til you come to Boston!!!

Shannan Teubner said...

Girl this is fabulous! Love it!

Queen of Green said...

It did! It did! It arrived on Monday, and it's so adorable that I got a little misty eyed...and of course I realized that the green was for me before I even got it out of the envelope, I LOVE IT!!! She's soooo cute, and I'm really thinking of rummaging through my closet until I find MY wand now, because I can't stand to be left out.....thanks, babe, it's amazing....and so was my birthday- think dance gala with performances from so YouThinkYouCan Dance alums...
xoxox C