Friday, August 14, 2009

A Late Birthday Wish

I realized I didn't send a birthday card to my nephew last month (shocking I know!) and since we are seeing him this week I figured I better get one made! I chose Hanging Sports Block for his card & it worked with Shannan's fantastic sketch flipped.


The image is stamped with mementos ink onto bella's bestest paper and coloured with copics, I didn't want a basketball, so instead coloured it light so it could be a soccer ball (they really do come without the black on them) because we are a family of soccer players & hockey players or fans. The DS paper is a old line from Basic Grey called Archaic - the colours were perfect for a teenager.

I decorated the inside of the card because the base was chocolate chip, and used my most popular sentiment!!

Don't forget to stop by Bloggabella later today to see all the other amazing cards & remember to leave a comment & you can win some BellaBucks

Happy Friday - it's cold (68ish F) and raining today, hoping for warmer temps tomorrow!

Dana
supplies: copics, oval nesties, chocolate chip cs, whisper white cs, basic grey archaic cs, Bella Bestest Paper, atyou spica pitch black, glaze pen

3 comments:

paula said...

Dana, you can have some of my temps...87 today. That's it, i am moving further north! lol Perfect dude card ya got here! Hope you are all mended now!!

Karen Motz said...

This is a perfect guy card...I'm sure he'll appreciate it!

stamping bella said...

Gorgeous card! I love the hanging blocks!