Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Back to Reality...

This was me last week (really I look EXACTLY like beachabella in my swimsuit (wink, wink) We spent last week laying around the pool and walking along the beach in Cuba and having several beverages at the amazing swim up bar, it was fruit punch with rum so very healthy; lots of vitamins!! It was super relaxing but now we are home back to the snow & cold - I want to go back!!

I used Mercy's sketch challenge from last week (MTSC52) although my image was a little smaller then the sketch (oops!) Beachabella is stamped with memento's ink onto bella's bestest paper and coloured with copics, I added some shimmer to her bikini with an atyou spica pen and used my black glaze pen on her sunglasses.

The DS paper is from Basic Greys Indian Summer collection and I added a prima flower with a bella bonbon.

Now I'm trying to get ready for Christmas, but I am very behind - tomorrow will be a very busy day!!

Thanks for stopping by

Dana

copics: E000, E00, E11; E55, E57, E59; RV17, RV19; YR04, YR07; Y13, Y15, Y17, black glaze pen, atyou spica pen

3 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

Welcome back to reality! I LOVE your card! The colors are DELISH!!! The drinks you mentioned sound heavenly!!! LOL!!

Danni said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time! Awesome!
Cute card...wish I looked even half as good as bella in a kini'...LOL!

Leslie said...

Welcome home my friend. Perhaps a glass or two of rum punch will help with your busy day today! :) Love the colours on your card.