Friday, December 4, 2009

Laundry Day

When I saw this stamp on the Greeting Farms website I knew I had to have her; this is how I felt yesterday with laundry, ironing and trying to get my Christmas decorations up!

I used Mercy's sketch from this week (MTSC50) and stamped HG Laundry with mementos ink and coloured her with copics. I paper pieced her hairpiece and used my black glaze pen to make the polka dots stand out. For the laundry I used my clear glaze pen on the laundry basket and my atyou spica pitch black pen on some of the laundry.
The paper is all from my July Key ingredients kit from Taylored Expressions. I added some clear rhinestones in the corner

Thanks for stopping by - don't forget the Bella Birthday bash blog hop is tomorrow at 10:00 am CST and I am so excited because I have a little sneaky peak of the Stamping Bella release on Dec 7 to show you on the hop!

Dana

copics: E000, E00, E53, E55, E57, E59, Y21, Y26, YR23, YG93, YG95, BG72, R35

9 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this Dana! I totally want this little gal from TGF and I think you just pushed me to click that order button! Can't wait to see the latest SB release too!!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is stinkin' ADORABLE, Dana! I LOVE it! Your coloring is fabulous!

Charlene Austin said...

She really is SO cute. I could just see you looking like that doing laundry. heehee.

Anonymous said...

So CUTE!!! Just LOVE the colors!

Leslie said...

Cute! Love your colours and the designer paper and LOVE her pp'd headband!

Danni said...

So cute! Love it!

Unknown said...

dana...she is absolutely fabulous! you know i am loving the tgf stamp...she's one of my faves! great dp, wonderful coloring, and perfect clean and crisp lines!

thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you've done a phenomenal job! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Country Mouse said...

I just HAVE to have this image! Everytime I see it...I just drool!!! I love the pretty papers you used with her!!! Love, love, love her!

Anonymous said...

This is how I feel today...too much laundry and stuck in the house! LOL Love it!