Monday, March 15, 2010

Manly Thanks

Aside from going to all the final hockey games and the closing ceremonies of the Olympics, hubby also went to the Super Bowl in Miami (he's had a good year for fun trips!!) He needed some thank you cards for that trip, and when I was flipping through my Bella Bindahs I found the perfect stamp (which I forgot I owned!!)


Hanging Sports Block is stamped with mementos ink onto bella's bestest paper & coloured with copics. On the basketball and football I used a paper towel sprayed with blender to give them the textured look. The football has white glaze pen on the stitching.

The ds paper is from Sassafras Life is Beautiful line that I picked up on one of my visits to Stamping Bella.

Did you love the release on the Friday?! I can hardly wait for all my new rubbah to arrive!! Remember Em is offering 10% off orders until March 16th!!

This weeks Bellariffic Friday's theme is Monochromatic - email your card to Em by Thursday to win some Bella Bucks!

Thanks for stopping by

Dana

copics: E42, E43, E44, E47, E57, E59, E31, E34, E37, E08, E01, N0, N1, YG67, colourless blender refill

No comments: