Friday, March 26, 2010

Sketchy Bellariffic

This weeks Bellariffic Friday's challenge was a sketch. I went through my bindah's to find an image that would be perfect for the oval sketch & I came across Little Emmy who hadn't been inked up yet!

Little Emmy is stamped with mementos onto bella's bestest cream paper and coloured with copics. I used a pink atyou spica pen on her glasses frames and a clear glaze pens on the lenses.
The ds paper is from SEI Jocelyn which I paper pierced around. I added some pink ribbon and some plastic flowers in the corners.

Make sure you stop by Bloggabella to see all the other cards & remember to leave a comment to win some bella bucks

Next week's Bellariffic Fridays challenge is "Gettin' Hitched" - send Em a wedding, anniversary or wedding shower card by Thursday to participate & remember you could win some bella bucks

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day

Dana

copics: E57, E59, Y11, Y13, BG13, BG15, RV14, RV17, E000, E00, RO2, YR12, pink atyou spica pen, lemon atyou spica pen, orange atyou spica pen

6 comments:

Karen Motz said...

This is adorable!!! LOVE little Emmy!!!!

Leslie said...

Love Little Emmy, especially her mismatched shoes! :)

Jodi Collins said...

OOOH! I LOVE her Dana! The colors and papers are SOOOOO fun and I LOVE your coloring and the buttons!!!!!

Danni said...

How cute!! Love this! My Little Emmy is still uninked too...so sad...LOL!

Janet said...

what a darling card:)
hugs

Anonymous said...

How freakin' cute...my hair looks like that this morning! LOL