Friday, May 7, 2010

Flowery Bellariffic

Yeah it's Friday & time for Bellariffic Fridays!!  Today's challenge was to use flowers, which was fun to use since it's been snowing here in Calgary - at least I could see flowers someplace!


I went through my bindah's and found a long neglected flowahbella.  I used this weeks Mojo Monday sketch (MOJO138) and stamped the image onto bella's bestest paper and coloured the image with copics.  The DS paper is basic grey's Kioshi layered on pale plum and perfect plum.  I used apple micro fine glitter & black micro fine glitter on the centre of the flowers on the panel.  For the centres of the flowers in the pot I used glamour dust glitter

Make sure you stop by Bloggabella today to see all the sistah's creations and next weeks Bellariffic Fridays is a colour challenge - Soft Pink, Celery Green & Chocolate Chip.  Email your cards to Em by Thursday to be a part of the gallery & remember you can win bellabucks!

Have a great day & thanks for stopping by

Dana 

4 comments:

Karen Motz said...

Ahhhh...so pretty and springy! Has your snow melted yet? Bwah ha ha ha!!! :)

Leslie said...

So pretty - love the panel ON TOP of the image - clever! Hope the snow has stopped :)

The Spotted Chick said...

Lookit how cute!! I LOVE the embossed background!! Why do I never think to use my embossing folders?? They look SO AWESOME on your cards Dana! Gotta get them out and blow the dust off! GREAT card!!

paula tracy williamson said...

Ok, I have been on a purple run too, just like you have, haha So sorry about your snow, I hope it's all gone now and ya get springtime weather. Someone stole ours and it's cold here in MI! I need this Bella, too cute!