Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Kraft Sweet Sketch

Happy Tuesday - I am so excited the sun is shining here & there is no snow in the forecast!!  It's actually suppose to be hot for the weekend!!

Today I managed to combine 2 challenges in 1 card (love it when I can do that!)  First I used this weeks Sweet Sunday Sketch (SSSC68) and I also played along with Jeaniebella's (the Spotted Chick) Krafty Thursday Challenge (TKT25) !!  I must say I never grab kraft paper so this was a great challenge.



I bought this Stampavie image by Penny Johnson last week when I was at my LSS simply because of the amazing sample they had.  Funny thing about this image is it's so not my style; heck I am so allergic to any shedding dog now that after being at a friends last night I need some heavy duty drugs (and am still a bit fuzzy!)

The image is stamped with mementos ink onto bella's bestest cream paper & coloured with copics.  I used a clear glaze pen on her boots & purse & added some clear Taylor's Tiny Twinkles.  Instead of mounting the image I inked the edges with versa magic wheat chalk ink.  The ds paper is Basic Greys Cappella which worked perfectly with the Kraft ink.

Thanks for stopping by - I hope you have a fantastic day

Dana 

copics: E25, E27, E29, YR20, T11, R00, C00, C1, C3, N0, BG000, BG01, BG00, E000, E00, E21, R20 

6 comments:

Janet said...

cool card!! i may go pick up my kraft now ;)
hugs

Danni said...

This is so sweet!! Fab card!

jeanne girl said...

So cute girl!! What is LSS??

Anonymous said...

SHUT UP!!! Look how cute she is and I LOVE the paper you used, great sketch hey!

The Spotted Chick said...

Ahhh Dana, she's SO cute and I LOVE this sketch!! You're such a sweetie, thank you SO much for participating in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge. {{{hen hugs}}}

Leslie said...

She's so chic in her coat and beret! Cuteness and very pretty DSP my friend.