Friday, January 21, 2011

Freestylin'

Happy Friday!!  This weeks Bellariffic Fridays theme is Free Form so I searched for a sketch to make my card (sad I know; I've become sketch co-dependent!!)  I picked Jen's SKFYTT for the month of January as my starting point.


I decided to ink up on of my bittyblooms from Stamping Bella - Hydrangea.  The image is stamped onto bella's bestest paper with mementos ink and coloured with copics.  I paper pieced the flower on her hat and for the centre of the flower I used a purple atyou spica pen.  The ds paper is basic greys Kioshi.  I used a prima flower and sprayed it with Pearl Tattered Angels and added a brad - I re-organized and did a little de-clutter yesterday and found the brads!  Now that things are more "visible" I hope I can use some of my stash!

The next Bellariffic Friday is FEB 4 - we're taking next week off because Em will be having fun at CHA (if you're there make sure you pop by to say HI I know she'll have the new rubbah!!)
Feb 4 theme is VALENTINES - email your cards before Feb 3 to Em to be included and you could win some bellabucks.

Please stop by Bloggabella to see the rest of the babes & sistah's creations and on TUESDAY Em has a new release (have you seen the peeks this week?!?!)  I feel a big rubbah order coming!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by

Dana 


copics: E0000, E000, E00, R02, V01, V12, V15, V0000

9 comments:

Christina said...

That is a gorgeous card Dana!!Looks fantastic!
Hugs Kristel

Pauline said...

She is darling! Hmmm I think we were on the same wave length this week - bittyblooms and purples! Have a wonderful weekend! Stay warm!

Karen Motz said...

This is delightful! What a perfect paper choice!!

Crafty Cath said...

What a cutie! Totaly gets me in the mood for spring and flowers again. Dontcha just love organizing and "finding" new toys? Glad to hear that I'm not the only hoarder around!

Leslie said...

Love the sketch and the card. Your paper is perfect....beautiful!

Jodi Collins said...

This ROCKS my friend! LOVE the colors/papers and she is SUPER sweet! Fab shimmery flower too!!

Ebru Vatansever said...

Lovely Card Dana. I love this sketch, think I will copy this layout on my next card :-)
The purple tones are looking magnifique.

Ann Kranitz said...

This is so beautiful. One of my fav bitty bloom images. Isnt it amazing what we can find in our stuff when we organize!! Just as fun as going shopping!! (well not quite!! LOL)

Anonymous said...

SHUT UP!! This is so beautiful, love the purple! I think I might have to put that on my list for my next card...'use purple'!