Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Late Sweet Sunday

Happy Wednesday - it's finally spring like temps here today and my back is starting to feel better so I  finally made my Sweet Sunday card (SSSC110) this morning.  Click here to see the sketch on Karen's blog 




For my card I kept it really simple and with masculine tones.  I inked up Life is Like Riding a Bicycle quote from Stamping Bella.  The image is stamped on bella's bestest paper with baja breeze ink.  I stamped the heart from the sentiment onto baja breeze cs and used a clear glaze pen to add some shine, then I popped the heart up.  The ds paper is from MME's Stella & Rose Hattie.


I hope you can play along with Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch this week, and remember to visit her blog and link you card.


AND you still have time to email Em your card for this weeks Bellariffic Fridays challenge - Polka Dots.  This Friday we have 3 new babes joining us!  

Have a great day & thanks for stopping by

Dana

7 comments:

Karen Motz said...

What a fabulous saying!!! Love all the blues!

Christina said...

That is a stunning card Dana!! Looks so terrific!
Hugs Kristel

Danni said...

Fabulous!!

Crafty Cath said...

Neat card girl! I had no idea this stamp was so large but I love how you made it a simple guy card. Glad to see you're creating again.

Kerri said...

Love the card and thks for sharing....

Tammy Hershberger said...

Great card, Dana! That's an awesome sentiment!

Jodi Collins said...

This is SUPER sweet girlie!! LOVE all the blues and this layout is SO awesome!!!