Saturday, October 1, 2011

October Calendar

Wow Oct 1st already - I so don't want the fall weather to come!!  


For my calendar page this month I struggled because I didn't want to repeat an image from last years calendar (bewitched a tude) so instead I inked up one of Stamping Bella's the Pixies by Tiddly Inks.  The image is stamped with mementos ink onto bella's bestest paper and I coloured her with copics, in halloween colours.  I added some glitter to her wings.

Don't forget to play along with this weeks Bellariffic Fridays theme -FALL COLOURS!  Email your cards to Em by Thursday to be included.

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day

Dana

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Love her Halloween colours and I can't wait to turn over my calendar page on Monday at work!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

This is CRAZY adorable Dana!! So sweet, simple and crisp! BEAUTIFUL!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Crafty Cath said...

Apparently you love Cristy's images for October! Awesome idea to color this Pixie using shades of Halloween. I'd love to look at her all month long!