Thursday, January 5, 2012

Birthday Wishes

I hope you are all having a great week - I'm still voiceless I think hubby has been enjoying the silence!!

I have a birthday card to share with you today - I'm trying to take a cue from Cathabella and get a stash of birthday cards so I'm not always late in sending (or don't send at all).


I inked up one of Stamping Bella's Chichiboulie Fairies .  Patricia Birthdaycake is stamped with  memento tuxedo black ink onto bella's bestest cream paper and coloured with copics.  I did add a little shading with pencils.  On her wings I added some glitter.  Around the image I shaded with pencils and versa magic wheat.  The ds paper is MME's A Beautiful Life.

If you haven't been over to SCS this week you might not see the exciting news - Stamping Bella is BACK!! Yep Stamping Bella is a member company again (how we missed being there!)  Click on over and see the sneak peek of the new Uptown Girls that Em is teasing us all with!

This year for Bellariffic Fridays we have some exciting news - every 2nd week will be a sketch! Ebruabella created some amazing sketches for you to play along with; see you as & we try to deliver!!  Our first Bellariffic Friday is Jan 13 - email your card to Em by Thursday Jan 12 to be included on Bloggabella.


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!!

Dana 

5 comments:

Danni said...

Hope your voice comes back soon!! Love the colors on this fab card!!

Leslie said...

How pretty!! I'm up to three birthday cards made - Cathabella has inspired me too!

Jodi Collins said...

This is GORGEOUS Dana!! LOVE this sweet girl and all the purple!!

Pauline said...

Dana this is gorgeous! Love the colours especially that purple!(my fav). I'm with you, I need to start stock piling birthday cards, I never seem to have one when I need one. Hope you get your voice back soon.
Have a great weekend. Were going to see the Owl again!!

Ebru Vatansever said...

This is simply gorgeous my friend, I absolutely love the colour tones and your colouring !!