Sunday, January 1, 2012

A New Year....

FOR MY SSSC149 POST PLEASE SCROLL DOWN

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!  I wish you and your family the very best in 2012

A new year brings a new calendar and every year when I ponder making one I think about how much my Mom loves her desk calendar & I know I will be making her one.  This year I went with a theme - all MFT Pure Innocence girls.  For my January I used Pure Innocence Carnation The calendar is from Taylored Expressions; it's the 6x6 calendar shrunk down (total calendar page size is 5x5)


I hope you have a wonderful day - we hosted a dinner for New Year's Eve so my plan for the first day of the New Year is to lay on my couch!!!  

Thanks so much for stopping by & have a great day

Dana 

5 comments:

Danni said...

Very cute! Great minds think alike, check out my post today!! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year friend! What did you do? I can't wait to see your monthly calendar each month!

Leslie said...

Your Mum isn't the only one who LOVES your calendars!! I do too!!

Happy New Year to you too my friend and happy stamping in 2012!

Crafty Cath said...

Happy New Year Dana! So what's it take to get on your annual calendar list? This is so yummy and would look so great on my desk. Just sayin'

Karen Motz said...

She's so cute with her red dress and socks!!!